Marshside Fishery Rules and Regulations
You should be in possession of a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence. Available from a post office or online at www.environment-agency.gov.uk
We have formulated a simple set of rules to enhance your long-term & short-term fishing experience at Marshside Fishery. The rules are there to keep everyone (and the fish) happy so please stick to them.
You should be in possession of a valid Environment Agency fishing licence
- No dogs, except for dogs for the disabled
- This is a Barbless hook fishery
- Unhooking mats are to be used at all times
- All fish must be returned to the lake
- No nuts
- No loose feeding boilies (except as hook bait) Or small offerings in PVA bag
- No fires (Brew stoves OK)
- No camping (except night fishing by prior arrangement with bailiffs)
- No keep nets
- Ground bait – 1kg max
- No swimming
- Please do not leave rods unattended whilst fishing
- Juniors 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
MARSHSIDE FISHERY and its staff reserve the right to ask anyone not observing the ‘rules’ to leave the Fishery forthwith.